Tuesday 30 January 2007

First Time

Well I have just created this blog page after wanting to do it for ages and never really knowing what to do and how to do it! My plans for this evening were suppose to include cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom, changing the bed and oh yeah getting my arse on the exercise bike and working off the chocolate eclairs and fruit gums I scoffed at work this afternoon! Anyone reading this will soon realised that my life is centered around a few fundamental things. The most important thing in my life is my partner, and most of my thoughts and my energy is on him. Around this like most people I worry about my weight and I am constantly dieting to try and lose the excess few stone I carry around with me!!

This blog will record what goes on inside me - my life - health, happiness, sex, and all that goes with it!

No comments: