Tuesday 5 June 2007

Oral Exercise

I'm back in dieting mode again - i think it is because holidays are looming closer and I say it every year but i really want to look hot in my bikini!!! So it is 6 weeks and counting now to tone up and get fit!!! No idea of how to achieve this though!!!! The ultimate way to get fit has got to be the sex-ercise theory!!! Talking of which I have to confess that just lately I really can't get enough of sucking my partners cock. - I want it all the time - i go to bed wanting it, wake up wanting it and think about it all day long!!! I just love sucking him off from soft and feeling his cock get harder and harder - and then i love concentrating on the tip and head of his cock and wrapping my lips around it while i look up at him!!! I have the real urge as well for him to take photos of me or film me doing this!!!

My efforts are always well received as his cock is normally that hard after that i get such a good fuck!!! I have also been treated well lately and had by pussy licked so good - in fact the other night i wanted it that bad that i climbed up the bed from sucking his cock and put my legs either side of his head and lowered myself down onto him while he licked and sucked my pussy - i held on to the head board so tight as i came again and again.

So my sex-ercise campaign starts today - so this means hotter, steamer and harder sex is on the agenda!!!

What do you think I should include in my get fit campaign!!???

3 comments:

Mr. X said...

Why bother with a bikini? ;)

judging by the photos, you've got nothing to be ashamed about.
Quite the opposite, in fact...

Unknown said...

Start as you mean to go on, the more you do it, i find the more I want it.......... opps, im addicted.

~Angel~ said...

u such a bad girl ... *giggles*

A sex diet is the ONLY diet I will ever do. I wouldn't waste my time with anything else ...

xo
~A~