Wednesday 7 March 2007

The Joys of Driving!!!!

Had a mad week - no time for even getting near the computer to blog - but boy have I got some hot action to report in for you!! So sorry for the lack of blogs.

Had a busy weekend so we like to wind down on a Sunday night - we go for a drink in our normal place - we were fairly early so the place was dead and we got a great spot on the leather settee by the big TV screen (the football was on - so he was happy!!!) We sat and relaxed with a drink - but all I wanted was to get home so we could jump in bed. We had both nearly finished our drinks when I caught him eyeing me up and down. I don't know what it is but when he gives he a certain look - that tells me he wants me - I get mega turned on. There is nothing like getting that look from him - it has got to be my ultimate turn on - I know he wants to get into my pants and fuck me. Actually I had been teasing him all day with texts about how I wanted him and telling him I was wearing little white panties all ready for him to pull down and take me.

We left the pub and headed home. When we pulled up on the drive we both sat in the car in silence - he looked at me and sat don't open the door - I looked at him and he said fancy having a fuck on the back seat!!! Now I am always trying to tempt him to have sex while we are out - as it is something I would just get a real buzz out of. He didn't need to ask twice!! He climbed over into the back while I slide my jeans and boots off. I climbed over to join him and got onto his lap - his cock was already hard and I lifted myself up, pulled my panties to one side and he slide his cock inside me!!! Oh god it was so good - knowing we were doing it somewhere we shouldn't be and I was able to easily slide up and down his cock until I came!! We were on our second go when the light of next doors came on!!! So we decided to take it indoors and carry on. and we did!!! In fact we hadn't got past the kitchen when we pushed me against the cupboards and licked my pussy!! Next we went into the bedroom and jumped in bed - By now all I could think of was sucking his cock -- but we decided to use some warming lube - which I rubbed into his cock and balls and when I blew on him - he just moaned with delight!! But I couldn't hold out any more - i just needed to taste his cock and pre cum in my mouth so I slide down and started to tease the tip of his cock with my tongue. I just wanted to suck the tip of his cock with my lips firmly around his cock - moving my tongue over the tip again and again as i sucked. He was pretty turned on by the time I pushed the whole of his cock into my mouth, wanking him at the same time. His cock was seriously hard - in fact it was probably the hardest I have ever seen it!! so i wasn't wasting any of it - I jumped on top of him and rode his cock fast and hard while he help onto my hips pushing me down. I came so good at least a couple of time before he wanted me to get on my back so he could now bang me. As soon as he put his cock into my pussy he started fucking me fast - and it he wanted to cum - so he kept slowing down - building it up - until at last he pulled his cock out and covered by stomach and breasts with his white cum.

The joys of driving!! Something I can guarantee we will performing again...SOON!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was horny!!! Hard as nails now especially imagining your peach of an arse bouncing up and down on the back seat.

Man With Two Names said...

Hot story jenny. Youa rea sexy minx!

Good job the tissues were on stand-by!

Vi said...

so when's the next 'outing'?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting the car in Park first.... What a hot story, excuse me while I adjust myself.

~Angel~ said...

It's been ages .. ok well .. more like months since I got to do THAT!

Soooooooooo fun!

Kisses,
~A~

Anonymous said...

CUM on Jenny. Saw your comment on MWTN's blog and am waiting for your latest adventures. It is Thursday you know LOL!!!!