Thursday 15 March 2007

Weekend of Fun!!!

Well I can't believe it is Thursday already - the week has just flown by and I have been meaning to blog every night this week!! Last weekend was the weekend I went away - so to be honest we have both been pretty exhausted all week after spending several hours of the early morning shagging!! - but hey i think I can live with that!!!

I couldn't wait to get off the plane and get to our hotel - we caught a train from the airport to the city centre and we had some pretty passionate snogs on the way as the carriage was completely empty. I just knew that when we got to the hotel room we would want to fuck straight away. So we booked in and had ourselves a quick snack and drink before we tested out the bed - to be honest I just wanted a good hard fuck - it had been building up inside me all day - we had exchanged glances and looks with each other and we both just wanted to fuck. It didn't take me long to cum with his cock so hard inside me. He was on top and I ran my nails down his back and held onto his shoulders - I kept looking up at him seeing his face concentrating so hard at pumping his cock in and out of me without making himself cum. But I was in the mood to hear him cum good style!!! So I squeezed my pussy tight around his cock which I knew would feel so good on his cock. He started fucking me faster and faster and I kept asking him if that was good - and that I could feel his hard cock throbbing inside me - he was so big by now and I told him that - which just made his cock even harder. His face showed pure pleasure when he pulled his cock out at the last minute and I gently wanked him as he came all over me. He lent over to me and kissed me so gently and passionately - it was a great moment. We were into the early hours of the morning by now and so both collapsed onto the bed in each other arms.

The next morning we got up later than we wanted which threw our plans a little - but we got ourselves together - shared a shower - for time saving purposes of course!!!! and then we were both getting ready in the room when we was stood drying his hair in front of this huge full length mirror - we was naked and I ceased the opportunity to take him by surprise - I went up to him knelt down and started sucking his cock - the hair drier went off and he placed his hands on my head - which i took as a sign of approval!!!! As I sucked a ran my tongue round the tip of his cock - still soft i pulled back his foreskin and concentrated my lips around the head of his cock - i could taste his pre cum as his cock got harder and harder and he moaned - I looked up to see him looking in the mirror watching me naked on my knees while he aided my motion with his hands on my head. But i didn't want to make him cum yet - I was going to be a tease all day!! We got ourselves back on schedule - until it was his turn to take me by surprise telling me to pull down my jeans and pants and lean over the chair - being a good girl i obeyed my orders immediately!!! He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock, gave it a few wanks so as it was nice and hard for me and then took me from behind - i held onto the chair hard as he pounded my arse - he made me cum so good - he was about to pull out when I said i wanted more - so he pulled me hard against him and took me again - me looking over my shoulder at him holding on to arse so that i was tight against his cock!!! We both left the room with a smile on our faces and took advantage of the empty lift pushing me against the wall and snogging me!!!

We went out for the night and I got a little bit merry!!! resulting in us both crashing on the bed when we got in - the next morning he got up before me and was heading for the shower when I called him back. I was lying on top of the covers with nothing on and my legs well and truly spread open and ready for action - i asked him did he fancy a ride - it took no persuading him - he jumped straight on the bed and we fucked - he said he couldn't resist seeing me lying there ready to receive his cock in my pussy!!! We were both horny all day and even tried finding a quiet place in the park for me to suck his cock!!! But I managed to hold out till we had landed back in the UK and were home tucked up in bed - I told him the holiday was not over yet as I slide down under the duvet and gave him another awesome blow job!!!

It was a great weekend - fuelled with hornyness and naughtiness - my favourite combination!!! He is working mega late tonight but promised he a treat when he slips into bed next to me later - and I said if he was a really lucky boy - I would send him some naughty photos to his phone just to make sure he got in the mood!!

We are home this weekend - but hey I'm not going to let that stop me from getting dirty with my fella and doing some serious fucking - what do you think???

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL How hot and horny is that?!?! How about posting those same pics on 'ere for us all to get horny over?

Anonymous said...

PS Jenny. Thanks for the comment and try it!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's my idea of a GREAT WEEKEND! Fantastic entry you lucky lucky girl! I think I may have to do something about this hard-on now. Thanks for the woody!

Anonymous said...

I am 'buzzing' now Jenny.

Man With Two Names said...

Back for yet another wank over your blog!

I need to buy shares in a tissue company if you keep posting . I keep running out!

Man With Two Names said...

Yes Jenny! Your blog again does the trick.

Mr. X said...

Lucky cow!

MADDRAPPER said...

Damn, damn, damn that's the kind of weekend I need to have. Will have a good jerk thinking about this post

Midnight said...

It sounds like you are on a never ending hedonistic holiday Jenny!

funny sparky said...

Thats the way to do it!