Saturday 21 April 2007

Back in the groove!!

Its been a while since my last post - mainly due to the fact that I have been mad busy at work and just don't know where the weeks have gone - so here's a quick catch up;

Been trying to lose more weight - but have in fact managed to put some on!!

Gone back to trying to run - one to try and help me lose the weight and secondly I have volunteered myself to be part of a charity run with a team at work!!! - thought it was a good idea at the time - but now think I might make a feel fool of myself!!!

Have joined a tennis club - again for a couple of reasons - firstly I love tennis and always have and wanted to get back into it - but also to try and get myself involved in something that wasn't work and maybe make some friends - however I am yet to meet anyone under 50!

Have been under some mad pressure at work - so many things to do and worried that I am not doing enough - but I have tried to put the time in and do a good job - suppose i have been rewarded for my efforts - when I received a bonus and a pay rise the other day!!

and finally SEX!!! - where do I begin - with both of us being so busy at work you might think that this would be the last thing on our agenda - but i have lived up to my reputation for being a sex mad female - and have wanted cock even more so - to be honest it energises me and gives me confidence. So I have be a little persistent and a little demanding when it comes to bedtime activities!!!!

I have been so horny today - so much so that I had to have some help getting me out of some new trousers I was trying on this morning - which ended up with me perching on the end of the bed while he took me from the behind - we were well and truly getting into this - when we heard some banging from next door - so thought we would cool it down and pick it up again later. I have been begging for it ever since to be honest and I can't wait till I can climb on top of him in bed tonight and ride his cock. I want him to go down to the end of the bed so his legs are touching the floor - don't ask me why it is good like this - but I cum so damn good when we do it like this and just recently he has too in the is position - god by pussy is throbbing right now - i really want it now - or at least put my fingers on my clit and make myself cum thinking of it!!!

Well I have a ton of things to get done before it is bedtime - so I suppose the sooner there done the sooner i get cock!!!!!

My thoughts are also on what fun I can get up to now the nice spring weather has come - any one got any naughty springtime sex tip to share????

4 comments:

~Angel~ said...

You naughty naughty girl!!
Wonderful to see you back.

Wet Kisses .. and more,
~Angel~

Anonymous said...

Angel beat me to it again!

Nice to have you back with us Rachel! Hope you get the cock you're dreaming of....

Hugs!
Chex

Mr. X said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself still :)

Thick. said...

Are you back for real, or did you disappear again?

Come visit me!