Saturday 24 February 2007

Bum

The last few days I have really enjoyed having my arse touched and groped, whether it me while we are out and as I go past him he casually puts his hand onto my arse - or if he comes up behind me in the kitchen and presses himself up against me - his hands on my hips, his cock pressed up against my arse and he kisses my neck and shoulder - hmmm I love that!!!

In bed I like to push my arse up against him - something that never fails to get him hard - all I do is make very slight movements so I am brushing up against his cock and I can feel him getting harder and harder - until he is pushing me hard against him. Next he will move his hand down to open my legs and he will tease me with his cock until I am begging him to put it inside me and fuck me. I just love fucking in this position as not only does his cock go really deep inside me but I just love looking over my shoulder and seeing his hands holding onto by hips and arse and him looking down to see his cock get wetter and wetter!!! Normally as we get faster and fuck harder he will grab my hair and pull me towards him more and he will hold me down onto his cock as I cum!!! Not sure whether I should write about this but I also like having my arse slapped - especially when I am being taken from behind and just as I am cumming - I suppose this just reinforces that I like to have it a bit hard and rough sometimes!!!

The other night I got quite horny just writing about what I liked about his cock - we went to bed and all I wanted was to taste his cock - and I did - I made sure he was really hard and excited before I climbed on top of him - I slided up and down on his cock and rode him fast - I grabbed hold of the headboard and held on so I could go faster and faster - his hands were all over me - from on my breasts to grabbing round and feeling my arse - this always pulls my pussy tighter around his cock and believe me I came so good - when he knows I have cum real good its his turn then and I squeezed my pussy tight around his cock and he moaned how good it was. We both came pretty good that night.

Tonight the sex books come out and I am in the mood for trying a few new positions - I'll let you know what worked for me!!!

4 comments:

Man With Two Names said...

3 on the Saturday Morning wankathon!

Jenny your posts never fail.

Man With Two Names said...

Your posts have made sure I've run out of tissues. Now I'm down to the last toilet roll.

Seens as your post is titled bum, How about a photo of your bum?? Your could have another photo taking session before you get going tonight.

As for position, my favourite has always been anything from behind. This sounds quite fitting to me as you'd have your bum grinding against your lover sstmoach in some of these positions!

Anonymous said...

I luv playing with 'her' arse.When she is not in the mood, she lets me indulge myself on her arse if you get my drift.

She sticks her arse out as far as she can, I rub lotion on it making sure some goes inbetween her arse cheeks and then I gently rub and masturbate myself on her cheeks and between her cheeks and hope for the happy ending.....

Anonymous said...

Once again, you leave me adjusting myself...

I too love to take my woman from behind. Feeling her bum pressing against me and having a great view of her "back there" always sends me over. Then again there's something naughty about playing with it that works for me too. She's also just recently started to enjoy it "back there" too (after 15 years of trying)... am I lucky or what?

I'm with mwtn... how about a pic of your bum?

Keep it cumming girl! You keep me wanting more...