Thursday 15 February 2007

The next big event?

Thank you so much for your comments. I hope I make an interesting read?! I just love sharing my experiences. SO PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING!!!

Now with valentines day over - (and oh yes - my plans went down mighty fine!!!) I start to wonder about the next big event coming up. For me its going to be the dirty weekend away we have planned in March- and yes that means when I'm away I'm even naughtier!!!!

This has got me thinking about the other weekends we have had away - Firstly I just love the fact that we are spoiling each other to a few days away from it all - and get to see new places. But me being me also likes the fact that we can have fun in the hotel room. I normally can't wait to see the room - what the beds like, the bathroom - even the balcony!!!

I cast my mind back to the last time we went away. He followed me into the bathroom, turned off the light and lifted me on to the huge sink unit. He undid my jeans and slid them down and pulling my knickers to one side as he started licking me. I came so good - I think it was him springing it on me! I lead him into the bedroom and lay on the bed as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his already hard cock. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him towards me and started sucking his cock. This is an amazing position to do this in as I can wrap my arms around him and grab on to his cute tight arse. I did this until he pushed me back onto the bed and climb on top of me. He slid is cock in straight away and I knew he was so turned on as he wanted me there and then! We had a hard, fast fuck, both of us still partial dressed - and as he got more and more turned on he started grabbing my breasts, he pulled my top up and sighed with pleasure when he saw me wearing his favourite black bra. I felt his cock get even bigger inside me and I squeezed it with my pussy as I came. He pulled out and stood at the end of the bed as he grabbed his cock, he barely had to wank before he was cuming as he watched me lying on the bed with one hand stroking my clit and the other rubbing my hard nipples. It was certainly a way to start our break off - and it felt so good later that night sat opposite one another in the restaurant we had booked knowing what we had just got up to - best bit was that both of us knew we would be tearing each others clothes off as soon as we got back into the hotel room!!... and we did!!!!

This makes me look forward to our forthcoming mini break and what we could possible get up to???

7 comments:

Man With Two Names said...

YES Jenny!!

Another great story, that is a very very good turn on!

Its hard to type one handed! : )

Thanks for your comments. Any chance of anymore?? I mean I'd like you to say what you think now I've been brave and shown it to you!

Any chances of any pics of you??

Anonymous said...

Jenny. Just seen your comments on MWTN's blog about you possibly posting pics of yourself this weekend. Be brave girl and do it. After all if MWTN can do it, I am sure you can wink wink!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny. Welcome to sexblogland. It's a lot of fun, for sure. Are you letting your man read your blog? My husband and I find it turns up our sex life a notch to have him reading mine.

Cherrie said...

Hi, Jenny! MWTN enticed me over here, and I'm glad I came! I love hotel rooms--they're all neat and clean when I get in, and I can mess them up any way I like! And all sorts of fun places for sex . . .

Yes, the edge of the bed is great for both sucking and fucking! I wasn't sure whether he did you missionary style or standing, but either is very hot! Surely your evening took more twists and turns from there . . .

Vi said...

This reminded me of my night away with AC. Dirty breaks are just sooooo much fun! I just need to find someone else to have them with!

Midnight said...

Nothing like a dirty weekend to stir up some passion, looking forward to hearing about more of them!

Man With Two Names said...

Come on Jenny! Be brave and do it!