Tuesday 20 February 2007

Dirty Talk

Thank you for all the great comments about the photo - It was such a turn on and got me in a horny mood all weekend. After a night in on Friday we went out for a meal and a band saturday night - we were both really extremely horny and to be honest if we hadn't been meeting up with friends I am sure we would of ended up in bed all evening!!!

We see a lot of bands and normally make sure we get our money's worth but Saturday was an exception. We made our way to the side of the concert room where he lent up the wall, and he put his arms around me and down into my jeans. He stroked my pussy and it was such a turn on being wanked off with people around you. I could tell he was turned on because as I pushed my arse against his crotch I could feel his hard cock. We both kept saying we wanted to go somewhere quiet and just get it on - right there and then!!!

Next we moved on to the seats by the bar which were empty as the band were in full swing by now - we had a good snog and thats when we decided it was time to leave!!!

The journey home was quiet - we both knew that when we got in we were going fuck each other like mad. Once we got home we sat down on the sofa and we started talking about our friends - we got onto the subject of what our friends had said about us being together - he was telling me about when his friends had asked him if we had fucked yet!!! - I found it such a turn on and we were kissing and touching each other like mad as he described to me what his friends had asked and text him when we had first got together. We built up to such a frenzy talking about early experiences of fucking each other and what he had told his mates. I found it such a turn on to think of other people wanting to know what we were getting up to!!!

In the end he pulled me off the sofa and led me into the bedroom. We both stripped our clothes off as quick as possible and dived into bed. I went down under the covers immediately and grabbed his cock stroking it as it throbbed. The best thing we just can't stop kissing each other it was like we couldn't get enough of the taste for each other. Both of us can't wait any longer and he got on top of me and put his cock inside me. We both moaned and I came almost straight away as he picked the pace up into a real fast fuck. I wrapped my legs around his and I held on to his shoulders to make sure he didn't stop the motion until I had finished coming again. Now it was his turn as I told him that his cock was so big and hard inside me and that I really wanted to hear him cum. He started moaning and just at the same time I started to cum again. I was still cuming when he lay on top of me telling me how fucking fantastic it was!!!

What we didn't realise was we had been at it for a couple of hours!! and the great thing was we just rolled over and fell asleep in each other arms.

Talking dirty really worked for me - something I will definitely be trying again!! What do you reckon????

4 comments:

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny. Talking dirt is a massive turn on for both girls and boys. It never faisl to get me going.

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Talking dirty and showing more pics... great double act for me.

Anonymous said...

Dirty talk always sends me over the edge! Luckily my girl is very talented at it like you. Great story!

Man With Two Names said...

Come Jenny. Lets have another post. You know waht you can do to me with your descriptions of your sex life! I could do with soemthign sexy to read on my night stuck in alone.