Wednesday 7 February 2007

Is there anybody there????

Have been busy reading others blogs and really wanting someone to comment on mine. Would get really turned on if someone had read it and got turned on as well!!!

Haven't blogged much the past week. I've had a bit of a mad busy week at work and to be honest its been so good in the bedroom I haven't had chance. In fact my pussy is throbbing just at the thought of what we did on Saturday. We had the afternoon alone and believe me we made full use of every minute. We started in the living room, which is becoming a bit of habit (wish I love by the way). He started by making me come by licking me so softly and tender. I held his head so I knew he couldn't move til I had finished coming! We moved on the mat and he forced me on to my hands and knees and took me from behind. He held on to hips as he thrusted his cock into me. I knew he was mega turned on as his cock was so hard inside me and as i started to cum he spanked my arse so good. I looked over my shoulder and saw the look of pleasure on his face and the sheer concentration as he fought not to cum inside me. The view was so good and the sex was so hard and nasty. I just wanted more and more and as he fucked me he kept saying he didn't want to cum because he wanted to carry on making me cum. Completely turned on now we moved into the bedroom and I wasted no time before I climbed on top of him. I just love sliding down onto his cock. My pussy was so wet with cum that I easily slid up and down getting faster and faster. He squeezed his cock inside me and I remember moaning, and as I reached out to hold onto the head board he too was moaning as he looked up and saw my naked body on top of him. I thought we was going to cum there and then as I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. But he pulled me off him and flung me on my back. He teased me with his cock over my clit and I was begging for him to put it inside me and make me cum again. In the end he couldn't resist anymore himself and slid his cock inside me and almost immediately started to fuck me fast. I looked up to him and told him he was the best fuck I had ever had. He grabbed my hair and pounded by pussy even harder and faster and let out a moan as I squeezed my pussy around his cock. And then waiting for me to finish coming, he pulled out and his fresh white cum spurted out over my breasts and stomach.

So anyone else have any fun last Saturday afternoon???

2 comments:

Steve said...

Fun? chance would be a fine thing!
Enjoying reading your posts - you lucky sod!
Please keep it up :)

Man With Two Names said...

"Have been busy reading others blogs and really wanting someone to comment on mine. Would get really turned on if someone had read it and got turned on as well!!!"

Jenny I'm well turned on by your posts. Its great to read about girl's describing sex, easily the best thing about the blogs I read!

Well you sound like you enjoy some amazing sex with your partner. i'm going to have to say I'm jealous. The closest I get is the "five knuckle shuffle", which is made easier by reading blogs like yours so thanks.

Read my blog: http://www.manwithtwonames.blogspot.com/

Quick question, does your partner know about your blog?? I'd be so turned on if my girlfriend was describing our sex to the worldin such a great way!