Friday 16 February 2007

Friday Night Blues

Its Friday night and I wish I was out on the town having a drink and a boogie - I can really shake by bootee on the dance floor when I've had a drink or two!!! But hey I'm out tomorrow night so not long to wait!!!!!

Instead I am going to get all brave and take a few photos of my assets!!! and if I am feeling really really brave I might post them on over the weekend????

However I am going to spice this up a bit and my little photo session is going to be a really good foreplay exercise!!! I am getting horny just thinking about him taking naughty photos of me!!! I just know as we take them he will be stood there with a raging hard on!!! Which will turn me on even more!!!

So wish me luck and I might need a bit of encouragement so a few words of persuasion may be needed!!!!!!
(oh - and by the way please don't expect too much - I wouldn't want to disappoint!!!)

5 comments:

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny. I'm stuck in too this evening. Staying in on a Friday night gets me down quite a bit. but should be out tomorrow night, so not too bad.

I'm entertaining myself by reading your blog and knocking a round off. Its getting silly because every night I'm sat in front of my laptop typing comments on here one handed.

I was sat in my meeting this mornign with a hard-on hoping you'd have posted your pics when i got home so I could wank over them.

Please post the pics, your partner wont be the only one with a raging hard-on ;)

Anonymous said...

Jenny X. Enjoy posing for the camera and only post the pics (if any) of those you want to rather than those you feel you HAVE to. You are brave even to consider posting pics in your own space on the WWW - so GOOD LUCK, enjoy it and I as well as everybody else look forward to be seeing the results of your efforts.

And you are right about the raging hard on wink wink!!

Cherrie said...

Jenny, the common experience most of us blogging exhibitionists have had is that the act of showing our imperfect bodies to total strangers via this medium is liberating and stimulating at the same time! So take it slow and show us whatever you want to expose, and enjoy! We'll be looking on with great interest!

Man With Two Names said...

Come on Jenny!

Man With Two Names said...

Do it!