Thursday 22 February 2007

Past Cocks

Carrying on the dirty talk theme while we were in bed Tuesday night and I was riding his cock I told him that his cock was the best I'd ever had - but he started to ask me about the cocks I'd had in the past - he asked me what I'd liked and what I hadn't!!! I asked him if this was some kind of mission for my blog and was it a piece of homework that I must produce!!! I think he gets turned on knowing that I have had my fair share of cock - but that his is the best I've ever had!!!

So it has got me thinking - why?

He has got such a gorgeous cock - I love making it hard - one of my specialities is taking him by surprise and sucking his cock while he is soft - I love feeling his cock go hard with my lips around it, to feel his cock throbbing as it gets harder and harder and he has told me just how much he loves it when I do this!!! To be honest I have always liked giving 'oral', it's something that really turns me on - but on him I LOVE IT!!! - I love the taste of his cock and how he gets so turned on. We were due to go out Monday night and before we left we went into the bedroom
and I sat on the end of the bed, pulled him towards me and told him to get his cock out. I looked up at him and gave him that look that he knows means his luck is in!! I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft and over the tip of his cock, while I put my other hand into his pants and grabbed his balls and started stroking them with my nails - just how he likes it!! To be a tease I kept stopping and just running by tongue round and round the tip of his cock and then wrapping my lips around the whole of his cock. I moved my other hand onto his shaft and started to wank him while I sucked the top of his cock - he grabbed by head and aided the motion while he moaned like hell about how good it was - I got faster and faster!!! I just wanted him to push me back onto the bed and fuck me - but we were running mega late now - but it was great going out knowing we had just had a quick naughty session and the best was yet to come!!!

His cock truly gets me going ever time - he gets so hard for me - there is nothing quite like feeling his throbbing cock inside me!! and its just the way he runs his hands over my body and on to my clit. The way he holds onto me when he takes me from behind is one of my ultimate turn ons - in fact thinking about it now is making my pussy throb - and he is no stranger to running his tongue over my breasts and my nipples and then running it all the way down to my clit and not stopping until I have cum. God I feel so turned on now!!!

Going to bed now - I'll let you know what we get up tomorrow - don't forget to check!!!

6 comments:

Vi said...

Okay, think I need to take the new vibrator to bed after reading that.

Man With Two Names said...

Brilliant. Just logged for a quick look and ended up having to wank afte rreading your blog. Lucky your blog is such a turn on I was done in a couple of minutes.

I was found that starting blow jobs from my cock being soft added an extra dimension. My cock feels different when its not hard.

Jenny, keep blogging as its all an amazing read! Just what I need to wank off!

~Angel~ said...

Fabulous post!

Just discovered your blog ... completely enjoying it.

Man With Two Names said...

This post has got me thinking. What do girls I've been involved with remember about my cock.

The thought of C thinking about my cock and reading your post has got me tugging away again!

Mr. X said...

This blog is costing me a small fortune in Kleenex...

Anonymous said...

Adjusting my now uncomfortable trousers. Oral is the ultimate intimacy both giving and receiving. I have to admit I enjoy giving more than receiving. Although I would never turn down a blowjob... :-)

Keep writing, I do so enjoy it!