Monday 26 February 2007

I love lunch time!!!

I was going to share with you all the new positions we got up to but that is going to have to wait now as I have got to tell you what we got up to at lunch time today!!! Just to go back a bit and set the scene - last night we were both really tired but I just had to suck his cock before we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms. So this morning we woke up really horny and wanting to carry on from where we had left off - but as normal I had hit the snooze button too many times and it was time to get up!! As we both got washed and dressed we couldn't keep our hands off each other and I just could not resist just for a moment grabbing his balls and sucking his cock again - even if it was just for a few minutes and probably made us both wanting even more!!!

He dropped me off at work and normally I wouldn't see him at lunch as our shifts are different - but when I got into work I struck lucky and managed to get an early lunch, so I texted him and asked if he wanted to come and meet me and spend the hour together - that was all I said but we both knew it was the perfect opportunity to pick up where we left off!!!

He picked me up and he was still in his training gear - and when we got home I offered to come and rub his back in the bath. When I got into the bathroom he pinned me up against the wall and started to kiss me, undoing my trousers and sliding them down. We both knew what we wanted and that was for him to bend me over the bath and take me from behind - he bended me over and placed his hand on my arse so his fingers touched my pussy - he moved it down and moved his fingers inside of me until I was wet enough for his cock. He held onto me tightly as I told him to fuck me harder and faster. It was so good and I held on to the bath firmly as my legs shaked as I came. We managed to compose ourselves and get dressed again. I sat on the bed while he finished getting ready - but before he did his jeans up I pulled him towards me and put his soft cock in my mouth - he moaned and told me that if I made him hard he would have to fuck me again - as you can guess I didn't refuse the challenge!!!

This time he sat on the bed with his legs on the floor and I climbed on top of him - he loved looking down and seeing his cock slide in and out of me and it getting wetter and wetter - I felt myself getting mega turned on as he pushed his hand up my blouse and stroked my hard nipples. I knew I was going to cum - and boy did I cum good. It was so good - my pussy is throbbing now thinking about it - I think it was because his cock was so hard and my clit was rubbing really good against him at the same time.

I went back to work a little flushed and with a really big smile on my face!!! However the best is yet to cum as this quickie session made us both even more horny - so we have promised each other to pick up where we left off tonight - and I have promised to make sure that he cums really good in return for my mind blowing orgasm earlier!!!

Lunch times are good - especially if you share them with me!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spontaneity is very HOT and you captured it so well! You certainly are ambitious; 2 O's for lunch! Not sure I could keep up with you but I'd give it one hell of a try! Giddy up cowgirl! You're still my favorite blog!

~Angel~ said...

Absolutely delicious!

Kisses,
~A~

Vi said...

So were you late back from lunch?

MADDRAPPER said...

thanks for your comment. I hope you read all my posts. And if you do get inspired to wank because of them, please tell me. Would love to think of you doing it at the same time as me!

Mr. X said...

Wish my lunchtimes were like that!

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny I made sure I went out and got some more tissues before I read your blog. Well glad I did as yet again you got me going!

You still fancy doing some more pics?? You know that would be such a treat for me and the rest of the pervs who read this site whilst disgracing ourselves!