Wednesday 14 February 2007

Valentine's Love

Had a great day so far and the best is yet to come!

Was presented this morning with a huge bunch of red roses and a gorgeous card - He has never brought me flowers before so this was really special and they were so nice. It was just unfortunate that I had to hot foot it to work otherwise I would of shown my real appreciation for the gesture! Mind you I don't think I am quite recovered from last night - I know I will probably say this an awful lot but I think - well no I know - I had one of the best orgasms ever. How it all came about was I started to talk to him about our summer holiday last year and how I remember cuming so good while I was riding him in front of a big mirror. It wasn't long before I was re-enacting the same position - but this time he lent towards me more and grabbed my arse - this made my pussy push down on him even harder and my clit was rubbing so good against him - I thought it was pretty amazing and then he grabbed by arse again and started playing with me - this just pulled my pussy tighter and tighter against his cock - it was a pretty frantic fuck and I was not expected the mind blowing orgasm when it came. My pussy is throbbing just thinking about it now and all I want to do is slip my hand into my knickers and rub my clit - I know I will just cum in seconds!!

I suppose I can use valentines day as an excuse to be as horny as I am right now. I want to feel his body on top of me and his hands on my skin. I've got a real urge for him to grab my breasts with one hand and slid his other hand down my trousers and onto my arse. I then want him to kiss me from my neck down to my nipples - and then carry on til he is kissing and sucking my clit. Oh god I can't wait til later - he sure will see the benefits of buying me flowers!!! I will show my appreciation my returning the deed - I know his cock will be hard if he has just made me cum by licking me - so I will head straight for his cock and start wanking him - I will run my fingers over the tip of his cock while I tease him kissing him slowly and softly. Then I'll head down to his cock and start by kissing his balls and running my tongue all the way up his shaft and round the head. He loves this and thinks its such a tease before I put my lips around the whole of his cock and he enters my mouth. He likes his fast and will normally grab my head and set the pace - which I love cause I know then that he is going to cum. I love looking up at him and seeing him close his eyes and moan and he normally cums real good as I don't stop sucking till he finishes cuming. Boy I want him right now - suppose to be having a candle lit super before we move things into the bedroom but I don't think I am going to be able to resist a quickie in the kitchen!!!

So do you approve of my valentines plans??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl. Enjoy the rest of your night

Vi said...

Ahh, I hope he realises now he needs to buy you flowers more often!

You are making me jealous! Enjoy your night!

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny, your blog never fails to get me rock hard.

Hope you enjoy your valentines day sex!

Keep blogging and I'll keep reading. I'm learing so much from you and I'm sure the next girl I get into bed will be greatful!

Midnight said...

Top name and concept for a blog. Glad to hear somebody is getting some action on V-Day too!

Mr. X said...

I'm jealous. No sex here. Boo!
Hope it was good for you!

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny, your blog is the first place I cum when i turn my laptop on. Its brilliant.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I agree with MWTN. You carry on with your blog. Can't wait to read more.

Cherrie said...

Jeny, every lover should have a large mirror to watch himself/herself while fucking. And a toy drawer for when you need release, but there's no one else near. You do have a toy drawer, don't you?