Tuesday 13 February 2007

Playing in the snow!!

Well i can't tell you how turned I am to find comments on my blog - thank you - thank you - thank you!!!! Please go on commenting - i love it!!!! (the only reason for lack of blogs over the past few days has been because i have been unable to log in - very frustrating when I've got so much to write!!)

Well it may have been cold outside - but inside out little house there has been some pretty hot moments.

I'll start with Friday - i was at work and it was only about 11am - when I got a text message from my partner asking me to let him know what time my dinner was as he was really in the mood for a fuck and wanted me - that turned me on big style, but I had a made day ahead and no chance of grabbing a 10 minute break never mind an hour!!! So I was completely frustrated and felt as horny as hell. This only intensified with more dirty text messages and topped off with a rather naughty picture message of the big hard cock that was waiting at home for me. Home time could not come quick enough! As soon as I walked in through the door I took my coats and all my clothes off and I meet him in the door way of the kitchen - he took me inside, bent me over and fucked me from behind - it was so good and we both moaned with pleasure and relief of finally having each other. We decided to finish it off in the bedroom. He wanted me to ride him so I climbed on top and slid up and down his cock until I came. I knew he wanted to cum now and I wanted to feel his body on top of me. As he started to fuck me I wrapped my legs around his body and dragged my nails down his back. I looked up at him as he moaned and I ask him if it was good. I just love to hear him moan and make a noise if its good and he did as he pulled out and I grabbed his cock to make sure his cum covered my naked body.

It was such as hot session - the build up of waiting all day and then just exploding together. I thought to be honest that would be the highlight of the weekend - but I was to be more than pleasantly surprised when Saturday we encountered an unexpected hour on our own. To be honest the morning hadn't been plain sailing - at each other throats a bit over one thing or another - but then when we sat down and talked we just looked at each other and started to kiss. It wasn't long before I was rubbing my hand over his crotch and I could feel him go hard almost straight away. I undid the buttons on his jeans and slid my hand in - i teased the top of his cock with my fingers and then put my hand into his briefs and started wanking him. I asked him if he wanted me and I told him I really wanted him to take me from behind again - I was really in the mood for a hard fuck. So I got on my hands and knees and asked him to fuck me. I could tell he was really turned on as his cock was so hard and it felt so deep in me. I started to cum as I looked over my shoulder and saw him grabbing onto my hips and then look down to see his cock going in and out of me. He said his cock was wet with my cum and that he didn't want to cum yet because he wanted to make me cum again! and I did more than once. It was such a thrill having a naughty afternoon session - unexpected and really rough!!

In fact at the moment I am loving it really dirty, hard and fast - I like him to talk to me real dirty and tell me how naughty I'm being - I like it rough and hard and just get so turned on trying new things!!

Please comment and tell me if you think I'm naughty liking it like this. I await your thoughts!!!

5 comments:

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny, your blog is fantastic. it is such a turn on, I need to be careful or I'll be "banging one out" before I know it.

I love how you describe the sex you have. I've never been with a girl who liked it from behind so I'm well curious now.

Keep on blogging. Men like me learn from reading about sex from girls like you!

You're blog is now the first page I turn to when i'm looking for some motivation on the internet!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, i think youir blog is great, its good to see a liberated woman saying how she wants it and GETS it too. You have one lucky guy.
Steve x

zanysue said...

Love your blog Jenny, you sound like a girl after my own heart. All you say you do with your guy, I do with mine....and more!! Love it.

xx

Midnight said...

Sounds pretty damn good to me!

Mr. X said...

More, please!