Friday 2 February 2007

Recall

Had a mad day at work today. Starting to worry if I am up to it. But I'm determined to put everything I've got into it. Its like I really want to be successful at it, but I'm not quite there.. by a long shot. But hey its Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Just done the weekly chore of dragging ourselves round the supermarket and then the task of putting it all away. However I did at least do about 20 minutes of ironing - which is an achievement!!!

Hoping now for a nice relaxing weekend, with lots of loving!! If last night is anything to go by I shouldn't be disappointed!! To be honest we both went to bed half asleep, but still, somehow, we managed to get horny. We started by just having a kiss, and he started to rub my clit, which got me all excited. While we kissed I kept slowly teasing him with my tongue and he just moaned every time I did it. In the end I couldn't wait any longer so I pushed him onto his back and I slipped down the bed under the covers and pushed all of his hard cock into my mouth. He pulled back the covers so he could see me and I looked up at him while he held my head. The more I sucked his cock the more I wanted him and he started to say he wanted my pussy, but I just couldn't get enough of the taste of his cock. Next he was pulling me off and going down on me - Now I always cum so good when he does this and last night was no exception. We then tried out our new found variation on the missionary position - which seems to do the trick - for both of us!

We were both pretty knackered this morning due to our late night session. I haven't had much energy this week - been cutting down on the old food intake, but I'm not expecting any weight loss this week as I have done next to no exercise. So I am preparing myself for a disappointing weigh in on Sunday morning. He has done really well and I can see the difference already. Better get my act together otherwise someone fit will snap him up while I'm not looking!!

No comments: