Wednesday 28 February 2007

Self pleasure

I am sat in bed doing this blog - not only am I freezing but also got a stinking cold coming - so feeling very sorry for myself!!! Although I am waiting for him to come home and climb into bed with me and get me warm!! Under by girly pink dressing down I have kept my black bra and pants on - I just know he won't be able to resist slipping his hands inside my dressing down and having a peek at what I've got on!!!

Being reading a lot of blogs about masturbation lately - which totally turns me on - when I was single I was no stranger to wanking myself off - almost every night I climbed into bed - as well as a regular shopper at ann summers for my toys!!! In fact masturbation plays a big part in our sex life. I love watching him stroke his cock and the way he grabs hold of his balls - doing this while he watches me play with myself. I like rubbing my clit with my fingers - and also feeling my nipples go hard - this gets me so wet. Just lately we have being playing with my vibrators together - one of my favourites is him fucking me with one while he licks my pussy. And I don't mind experimenting with them either - using them in all areas - if you know what I mean!!!! In fact this is a massive turn on for me just lately - I love the thought of him fucking me with one - it can be so hard and fast and I can see at the same time he has his hand on his cock wanking himself off. I fancy him trying teasing my arse with one at the same time as he is fucking me - this could be so good!!! I might mention this tonight - it could be just the medicine I need!!!! Nearly brought a new toy at the weekend - in fact we both regretted not getting it later that night - but I might just go and get it tomorrow after work!!! I wanted to try something really big - and feel him push it into my pussy as I get all wet, hmmmm think I might just go and check out what my options are on the net!!!!

It sure is going to be play time in our household!! What do you think???

9 comments:

Man With Two Names said...

I'm so jealous of your man when he gets home to find you there. Your blog is amazing to read and it turns me on so much. I cant help but be jealous of your partner, I just hope he knows how lucky he is.

Yet again I'm going to ask about some more pictures, the way you describe the "photoshoot" last time I'm suprised you haven't don it again.

As for masterbation, I'm glad you enjoy this as part of your sex life with your partner. Ever man enjoys a good wank and sometime the idea of wanking in front of a girl is a massive turn on.

Keep posting and I'll make sure I have enough tissues in my flat!

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny, Please please please please do another photoshoot.

A pic of your bum would be increable!

Just give me some warning so i can get some tissues in!

What do you think of the request on my blog?? Cock with cum, is taht crossing a line??

Man With Two Names said...

Oh and the thought of you witha vibrator is sending me wild. I cant get my jeans back on!

Man With Two Names said...

Jenny, I am comfortable with virtually anything now. But I only want to do it if thats what people who read my blog want to see.

Maybe we can do another trade?? Your bum for my cum??

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I LOVE TOYS TOO!!! Your partner is sooooo lucky! You are inspiring me to share my toy stories on my blog. Keep it "up" I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

From the "giver" perspective I love the site of a huge toy pulsing in and out of my wife's pussy. With one in the ass and another on her clit she has what we call an "ultimate O". Give it a try, I guarantee you'll love it.

Vi said...

Even though I was fucking Dan all night I still came home and used the rabbit. I'm definately going to introduce it to him next time. You've got me feeling all horny again (damn, gotta pick the kids up from school in 5 min)

Midnight said...

Mmm I'm in the same bloody state as VI now! You really do know how to write a hot post and fuel people's imagination not to mention other parts too!

funny sparky said...

Very often we just have sex by mutual masturbation and by watching each other masturbate, has a sess of mutual this morning, a bit lazy I know, but good sex doesn't always have to involve penetrative sex! Toys are great fun too, he has a selection his side of th ebed, so I never know whats coming next...;-)